The school, organized in the frame of the Lake Como School of Advanced Studies, will cover the following topics: elementary processes in energy conversion, photovoltaics, nanostructured materials for efficient energy storage and photolysis of water, advances in fuel cells, photochemical energy conversion, molecular sensitizers, industrial perspective on energy conversion.
Download the school poster here.
- Yi Cui (Stanford University, USA)
- Gérald Dujardin (Univ. of South Paris, France)
- Guido Fratesi (Univ. of Milano-Bicocca, Italy)
- Anke Hagen (Risoe, Denmark)
- Maki Kawai (Riken, Japan)
- Thorsten Klüner (Univ. of Oldenburg, Germany)
- Pooi See Lee (Nanyang University, Singapore)
- Joachim Luther (ISE, Freiburg, Germany)
- Stefan Matéfi-Tempfli (Univ. of Southern Denmark)
- Martina Neises v. Puttkamer (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
- Robert Steinberger-Wilkens (Univ. of Birmingham, UK)
- Gunther Wittstock (Univ. of Oldenburg, Germany)
- Christof Wöll (KIT, Germany)
- Dai Zhang (Univ. of Tübingen, Germany)
- Jörg Libuda (Univ. of Erlangen, Germany)
- Katharina Al-Shamery (University Oldenburg, Germany)
- Gian Paolo Brivio (University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy)
- Horst-Günter Rubahn (University of Southern Denmark, Denmark)
- Abhay Shukla (University Pierre et Marie Curie Paris, France)
Organized in the frame of Lake Como School of Advanced Studies.